Izmir (Smyrna) was one of the three Hebrew printing centers in the Ottoman Empire. Its first press was founded by Abraham b. Jedidiah Gabbbai in 1658. The De Shegora family press was founded in 1862 by Isaac Samuel de Shegora and associates. Operated by several members of the family, it was active until 1905, thus being the longest operating Hebrew press in Izmir.
ח דף: דרוש להספד מאת ... ר' יוסף נסים בורלא ... ירושלים ... לפקידת שנתו של ... יעקב עקריש.